Sanskrit Yoga Glossary
- kali yuga - official itrans spelling: 'kAli yuga'
- The iron age
- karma - official itrans spelling: 'karman'
- Also refers to the law of action and reaction, and sometimes to the reaction or fruit of one's action.
- One of the four main paths of Yoga.
- kirtanam or kirtan - official itrans spelling: 'kIrtanam'
- It is the second of the nine modes of bhakti.
- kripa - official itrans spelling: 'kR^ipA'
- Ultimately there is no liberation without the grace of God and guru.
- Please note that kripa comes out of constant self effort.
- kriya - official itrans spelling: 'kriyA'
- Cleansing practice of the hatha yoga system.
- kundalini shakti - official itrans spelling: 'kuNDalinI shakti'
- Dormant spiritual power that lies at the base of the spine.
- Represented symbolically as a sleepy coiled serpent.